Enchanted Labs is a funded travel startup co-founded by two ex-Facebookers.
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to be an all-around marketing superstar to work on an innovative travel product.
Role will work closely with the CEO and be a mix of both online and offline marketing, sales, operations, and community. Candidate should be experienced in online marketing and viral loops, comfortable building relationships and programs for travel influencers, iterate quickly, and love to travel.
- Create, drive, and execute new user acquisition through online channels like SEO, Email, and Ads.
- Work with the CEO to create relationships, programs, and onboard travel influencers to our product.
- Create and run community-focused programs that get the word out.
- Define and test optimization hypothesizes based on a strong understanding of customer behavior, analytics, marketing, and user experience.
- Manage and run operations to ensure the highest quality in user experience.
- Create content for ongoing user engagement.
- College Degree from a top tier university.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, or similar function.
- Self Starter.
- Great communicator (both written and verbal) and collaborator.
- Creative problem solver.
- Comfortable with online and in person marketing, event marketing, and sales.
- Previous experience with online marketing.
If interested, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to speaking with you soon!